• Learn to “stick your landing” and give the appearance of total control in your life’s “performances.”
• Stop your “someday” procrastination and get busy NOW.
• Practice changing the world by changing one life at a time, starting with your own.
• Learn 3 guiding principles to make a difference through your choices.
• Recognize that part of overcoming adversity is the willingness to accept help from others.
• Identify the 8 tips to go from dreamer to achiever.
• Prepare your goals the SMART way.
• Understand the power of small gestures to make a huge impact.
• Explore 4 guiding principles on being a hero.
Don’t wait until retirement or the end of your life to think about your strong finish–the legacy you are leaving behind. Start now, and send the message every day that you gave your absolute best to the world!
• To implement the five-step sales process as a habit, with a heart of service
• The importance of building rapport with the decision maker AND his or her family
• How to treat your prospects and customers like the VIPs they are
• To get to the true objections and overcome them with the AHA process
• Why rapport is the most important step of the process, and how to build it
• To use the Selling at Combat Speed process over the phone and in person, with authenticity
• How to use the P-Effect to sell to the four Behavior Styles Get your heart back into your sales, knowing you are facilitating the best choice for the seniors you serve.
Immediately apply your new habits of sales service and send your closing ratios off the charts!
1 Full Day
2 Full Days
• Gain 12 strategies to improve your listening skills and build rapport with prospects
• Know the five magic words you MUST use to close the sale
• Learn how following the Platinum Rule builds rapport in EVERY interaction
• Define your values and align them with SMART goals for your sales success
• Turn your KASH (Knowledge, Attitudes, Skills and Habits) into cash
• Implement four tips to get out of the Failure Syndrome and stay out
• Put the seven P-Effect Laws to work in your business
• Explore the nine tips for confirming the sale
• Discover the five principles of creative negotiation
• Maximize the impact of your follow up with six tips
Take these strategies home and begin implementing them immediately for the results you want. Get ready to explode your business, acting on trained instinct like the sales warrior you were meant to be!
• How to be extraordinary even when you think you’re merely ordinary
• The guiding principle that sometimes helping someone else really saves yourself
• To do the small things even if you never know the impact
• To identify several small and large ways you can practice being a hero
• Three guiding principles on giving back and paying it forward
• Four guiding principles on how to be a hero and to acknowledge the hero in others
Ready to be a hero? You’re making an impact on others with everything you do–it is up to you whether it is a positive or negative impact. You have what it takes to be a hero today, and remember, your best is yet to come! Be a hero – the cape is optional!
• The guiding principles of customer service
• The difference between knowing what to do and actually doing it
• Six strategies to go above and beyond your customer’s expectations
• How to put the heart and authenticity back into your customer’s experience
• To refine your customer service process so that you build loyalty
• How to use feedback to select the most effective actions to use with your customers
We can all think of times when we have received customer service that went above and beyond our expectations. Now you, too, will have the tools to deliver that level of service every time through what you do for each customer. Get out there and build your loyal following!
• Build your confidence in yourself and release old habits of thinking
• Develop new possibilities for your life
• Define your values so that your actions are in alignment
• Generate new actions to take to move you toward your goals
• Practice walking your talk to get real results
• Learn how to identify reasonable risks Be confident in what you are capable of and what is possible for you.
Take the risks to move beyond what you think is probable or likely, and get into action today to create your new reality. Own it!
• When to put the blinders back on and how to use them
• To redefine what you are capable of
• How to let go of your perceptions of what you can and can’t do and discover what is true
• To align your values with your actions
• The importance of the words you choose when thinking and speaking
• How to balance the bigger picture with focused determination and heart
• To motivate and inspire the people in your life to put their blinders back on Stop letting your perceived limitations define you and stop you.
Put the blinders back on, dig deep, and when talent is not enough alone, allow your heart to kick in!
• Define what it is you really want, and create your vision
• Identify your personal values so you can align your goals and actions
• Create SMART goals that will get results
• Follow the success steps to reach your goals
• Break down each goal into realistic action steps
• Move beyond your small thinking to dream bigger
• Stay in gratitude and appreciation for what you already have and what you are reaching for
Your next success is just around the corner, but you have to believe it is possible and be willing to do what it takes to get there. Are you ready? Never stop dreaming!
• How to know when change is needed
• The simple steps to creating sustainable change
• To harness the power of SMART goals aligned with your values
• To spread the impact of your changes beyond yourself
• How to maintain your motivation over the long-term
• That change is inevitable–you can go with the flow or resist it
• How to fully embrace change while practicing flexibility and adaptability
Move beyond merely being stirred, and keep your motivation to change fired up. Get your fire stoked back up to an inspirational roar and create the difference you want to make in life!
• “Clean out your closet” to see what old dreams are there
• Determine if your current choices are getting you where you want to be
• Examine how old dreams may provide the perfect solution to what you are looking for
• Shift from “I can” to “I will”
• Revisit your values to guide you into your future
• Create your new vision for the future, melding old and new dreams
• Identify specific actions and next steps to take
It is time to go through your closet and rediscover those things that were once important in your life. If you want to make changes, start in your own closet.
• Key differences between managers and leaders
• To focus more on people in order to boost your leadership abilities
• How lessons from combat can help you in the boardroom
• How to balance the dual roles of manager and leader to be the best at both • To compare and contrast the different styles of leadership
• Clear steps to creating leadership transformation in your work
True leadership demands integrity, discipline and heart. You will now have the tools and knowledge you need to transform yourself and your organization through leadership, whatever your job title. Go forth and lead!
• How society’s “rules” impact men in grief and fear
• To handle unexpected emotions and muster strength when needed
• How to share grief with your family
• The five stages of grief and how to move through them
• The key differences between men and women during grieving • Ways to cope with the rest of your life
• Strategies for getting support
• What to expect from others and how to respond to their inquiries
Whether you are looking for the light at the end of the tunnel, for a way to understand a man’s process of grief, or just need solutions to help you cope NOW with your loss, you will find it here. Take the hope, take the information, and heal.