Most of us are moving through our lives wondering what our purpose is here on Earth, and how we can fulfill our reason for being here. In this inspiring presentation, Mike addresses the universal desire of humans to leave a legacy–to somehow bring something better into the world than was there before you, and wouldn’t exist if you had not existed. Through stories from his own personal experience, those of people in his life, and others who he has had the fortune to cross paths with, Mike shares how to overcome adversity and excel in each moment. Your legacy is your daily journey, not merely a destination or final moment in time. Gymnasts end their routines with a “strong finish,” arched back and raised hands declaring that routine the best example of their work in that moment, that they gave their very best on that performance.
Through this moving presentation, you will:
- Learn to “stick your landing” and give the appearance of total control in your life’s “performances”
- Stop your “someday” procrastination and get busy NOW
- Practice changing the world by changing one life at a time, starting with your own
- Learn 3 guiding principles to make a difference through your choices
- Recognize that part of overcoming adversity is the willingness to accept help from others
- Identify the 8 tips to go from dreamer to achiever
- Prepare your goals the SMART way
- Understand the power of small gestures to make a huge impact
- Explore 4 guiding principles on being a hero
Don’t wait until retirement or the end of your life to think about your strong finish–the legacy you are leaving behind. Start now, and send the message every day that you gave your absolute best to the world!
Keynote or Workshop